As a Corporate Sponsor, you will help us continue to preserve and connect our community to our local resources while promoting your business to our extensive local network.
Your support will make a better tomorrow.
French & Pickering Creeks Conservation Trust is a nationally accredited nonprofit that has been preserving northern Chester County since 1967. One of the first conservation organizations of its kind in the country, we are the only land conservation organization working exclusively in our region. French & Pickering has preserved over 13,350 acres, received a Charity Navigator score of 100 out of 100, owns and manages two nature preserves with over five miles of trails and protects the most special parts of northern Chester County.
Land Matters Magazine
Land Matters is French & Pickering’s annual magazine that shares the conservation successes and upcoming initiatives of the organization. This beautiful 40+ page color magazine lives in the households of over 850 residents in northern Chester County and beyond. It is also highlighted on French & Pickering’s social media accounts throughout the year and is a giveaway at local community days and events.
One-Sixth Page Ad
One-Half Page Ad
Full Page Ad
Outside Back Cover Ad
French Creek Iron Tour | Annual Cycling Event
Each year, more than 1,000 people anticipate French & Pickering’s French Creek Iron Tour. Their reasons include love of northern Chester County’s open space, community-building and family connection, support for French & Pickering and personal health goals.
- Sponsor recognition in French & Pickering social media and on the website
- Logo on T-Shirt
- 2 Free Rider Registrations
Iron Forger PLUS:
- 3 Free Rider Registrations
- Social Media Business Highlight
Iron Miller PLUS:
- Company banner
- displayed at event
- 10 Free Rider Registrations
Iron Master PLUS:
- Sponsor supplied Tent Space at event
- 20 Free Rider Registrations
Forge Partner PLUS:
- Logo on jersey
- 25 Free Rider Registrations
- Logo in French & Pickering social media & press releases
- Acknowledgment in Auction Program
- 2 Free Tickets
- Full page black & white ad in program
- 4 Free Tickets
- Full page color ad on inside front or back
- 4 Free Tickets (up to 10 available upon request)
- Full page color ad on outside back cover
Thank you for your support and welcome to the French & Pickering family!
French & Pickering Creeks Conservation Trust is a non-profit 501 (c) 3 charity organization and your contribution is tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. Our Federal EIN is 23-6429095.